We continue to deliver orders you place. But in this exceptional situation of the COVID-19 virus, information evolves day by day.
You will find below a list of all current information. The postal codes that it is no longer possible to deliver temporarily, the countries and all the information that we can give you so that you can place your orders.
Once we have new info, we will udpate.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and good luck to all!
- Reprise des livraisons avec signature en France Métropolitaine !
- Pour les colis qui sont en point relais, le délais pour aller chercher votre produit passe à 30 jours au lieu de 15 habituellement.
- We can place your orders at the Post Office only on Monday, Thuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. La Poste also delivers only on Monday, Thuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- deliveries possibles again everywhere in Italy and Portugal
Suspension of all out-of-home deliveries to Austria
Suspension of all out-of-home deliveries to Great Britain but delivery maintained at 1,600 withdrawal points (vs 2,500 usually)
Information COVID-19 La Poste on 03/26/2020:
In France and interntional :
- Provide your telephone number in your delivery address so that your postman can call you when he comes to deliver.
- If you place stock orders and your postal code cannot be delivered, we will set aside your items and send them as soon as the situation changes
- For delivery delays and out of time, the Post will no longer accept any claim for compensation since March 16, 2020 because it is no longer possible for the Post to ensure the same quality of service in this dramatic health crisis.
Mainly for international:
Suspension of all out-of-home deliveries to the following destinations:
Here it is! Thank you all for your understanding and take good care of yourself and your loved ones! We emerged victorious against this virus but it will take a little time and patience :).